Category: E N T
The Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) is dedicated to the treatment of disorders of the ear, nose and sinuses, throat and the anterior skull base. The department has state-of-the-art microscopes to perform micro ear surgeries including nasal and nasopharyngeal endoscopes for diagnostics and video endoscopy facilities for all types of endoscopic sinus surgeries.
Facilities & services offered
- Separate emergency resuscitation room, decontamination and isolation rooms.
- Portable X-ray machine, Defibrillations, Syringe pumps and Video laryngoscope
- Minor operation theater
- Customer care and emergency medical services
- 13 beds with patient privacy maintained by well separated.
- 24 hours Ancillary services for Pharmacy, Laboratory, Blood bank and CT services
- Services offered 24 x 7 (365 days)
We are specialized in giving high standards of care in
- Paediatric emergency Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Medical toxicology
- Disaster Management
- Emergency Medical Services