Category: PEDIATRICS AND NEONATOLOGY
Samaritan Hospital offers complete care in various pediatric specialties. We have an outstanding team of pediatric specialties to provide comprehensive management of problems of neonates and children with excellent support from experts in rehabilitation and physiotherapy, child development center, etc. The hospital has well equipped Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Neonatology care units, including facility for complex, procedure rooms, laboratory services, developmental disorders and counseling services.
We strive to make our pediatric services focus on family centered care that is consistent, supportive and nurturing which meets the physical, emotional and psychosocial needs of our patients. Our pediatric care is in the form of open communication, emotional support and education to all of our patients as well as to their families.
Services & facilities offered
- Intensive Care Unit with Ventilators facilities
- Pediatric Clinic
- Photo Therapy Unit- LED(single surface) + double surface phototherapy
- Well Baby Clinic
- Asthma Clinic
- Key hole steel plate fixation for long bone fractures (LCP) (MIPPO)
- Key hole steel rod fixation for long bone fractures (CILN)
- Joint Replacement Clinic
- Back pain Clinic
- Sports Medicine Clinic
- Deformity Correction Clinic
- Club Foot Correction Surgery in new born children.