The Radiology department of Samaritan Hospital Pazhanagand has futuristic equipment manned by highly competent technicians and by experienced and well qualified experts in the field. This department is designed in a highly patient friendly manner with
Advanced radiology services cover :
- Neuroradiology & Spine imaging
- Head & Neck imaging
- Thoracic imaging
- Cardiac imaging
- Abdominal imaging – Hepato-biliary, Gastrointestinal and Uro-genital imaging
- Women’s imaging – Breast, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Paediatrics Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Image guided Interventional procedures – Ultrasound & CT guided
High End Imaging Modalities :
Dual Slice CT Scanner: Capable for excellent cardiac CT’s, Non- invasive cardiac scanning within few seconds, dedicated paediatric imaging protocols
Types of scans performed with the machine :
- Neuro scans
- Pulmonary CTA
- Spine assessment
- Extremity scans with 3D Reconstruction.
- Abdominal scans – Diagnostic oncology – based CT scans involving multi-phase scanning, e.g. liver (non contrast, arterial, portal, and delayed phase) and kidney.
- Chest scans
- Paediatric scans
High end Ultrasound Colour Doppler Machines for routine abdomen and pelvis, liver and biliary system, renal and reproductive system, high frequency scan for thyroid, mammosonography, salivary glands, scrotum and testes, Paediatricneurosonography, transvaginal and transrectalsonography. Doppler sonography for abdomen, pregnancy, carotid and peripheral vascular diseases, transplant kidney and impotency. Invasive procedures (USG guided biopsy/FNAC).
3D Obstetric imaging for Targeted scan, Obstetric Anomaly scan, Obstetric Doppler, ovulation monitoring and Fetal Echo imaging.
Computed radiography for Routine and advanced X-ray imaging :
Routine and special contrast studies.